Join the hundreds of interdisciplinary palliative and hospice social work and care professionals in becoming a member of the SWHPN network of caregivers, practitioners, policy makers and educators aligning to further the field of care and champion advancements in best practices, research, funding and policy.
swhpn MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
- Free online access to all current and previous issues of the Journal of Social Work in End-of-Life and Palliative Care published by Taylor and Francis.
- An online interactive member-only "virtual community of practice" that provides timely access to a repository of resources vital to the advancement of social workers in end-of-life and palliative care.
- Monthly newsletters on current developments in end-of-life and palliative care.
- Relevant policy updates and other current events related to health care reform.
- Discount at annual General Assembly professional conference for professionals in end-of-life and palliative care.
- Opportunities for collaboration with physicians, nurses and multidisciplinary palliative care organizations.
- Social Work leadership award eligibility.
Professional (individual) $95
Student (individual) $65