Welcome to SWHPN
Our national network of psychosocial palliative care professionals is actively dedicated to providing the best and latest information, professional resources, policy updates, and new and emerging education and research best practices in palliative and end-of-life care.
- Save the date for the 2016 SWHPN General Assembly, to be held March 6-8 at the Westin Chicago! This year’s theme is “Promoting Integrated Care for Serious Illness: Improving Access, Coordination and Psychosocial Outcomes.”
- Interested in submitting an abstract for a oral or poster presentation? The Call for Abstracts will open on August 1 – more details to come!
- Details on last year’s event can be found here.
Take advantage of SWHPN membership! Become a Member of SWHPN and receive:
- Free access to all issues of the Journal of Social Work in End-of-Life and Palliative Care
- Discounted registration to the SWHPN Webinar Series
- 24/7 online access to a members-only virtual community of practice
- Expert advice from our “Hear from the Experts” online series
- First looks at professional conferences for social workers in the field
- Opportunities for mentorship, collaboration, and more…
SWHPN offers resources on the field of psychosocial care, research and best practices.