Welcome to SWHPN
Our national network of psychosocial palliative care professionals is actively dedicated to providing the best and latest information, professional resources, policy updates, and new and emerging education and research best practices in palliative and end-of-life care.
- The 2015 Call for Abstracts is open for the 2015 SWHPN General Assembly! Abstracts must be submitted by Tuesday, September 30th. > Browse guidelines + submit your abstract
- Join us for the 2015 SWHPN General Assembly, Feb 23-24 in Philadelphia, PA! The theme is “Championing Psychosocial Care”. > Read more
- Board members: Our next Board meeting is September 2014.
Take advantage of SWHPN membership! Become a Member of SWHPN and receive:
- Free access to all issues of the Journal of Social Work in End-of-Life and Palliative Care
- Discounted registration to the SWHPN Webinar Series
- 24/7 online access to a members-only virtual community of practice
- Expert advice from our “Hear from the Experts” online series
- First looks at professional conferences for social workers in the field
- Opportunities for mentorship, collaboration, and more…
SWHPN offers resources on the field of psychosocial care, research and best practices.